Crane Management was established with the goal to provide SF East Bay Area property owners with high quality, long-term management services in all aspects of single-family and multi-unit management. Whether you are an owner of one single-family home that needs to be rented or an investor with 50+ units, we are here to help you maximize profitability.
Our services are tailored to each property owner’s needs and are adaptable to the rapidly changing rental market. We take a hands-on, personalized and service-oriented approach to property management by acting as a proxy between owners, their real estate investments, and their tenants.
Founder Kit Crane’s background in real estate brokerage and property management offers an aggressive and pro-active management style in which a property is treated as an investment vehicle without diminishing from the personal service essential to both the property owner and tenant.
Our Management Goals
- Maximize your unit(s) profitiability
- Reduce vacancies and losses
- Locate the best and most financially qualified tenants
- Address maintenance issues quickly
- Monitor and maintain the appearance of the property
Best Management Practices
- Persistently, actively and creatively marketing your vacancies
- Diligently pre-screening tenants before showing the property
- Carefully screening credit, employment and previous landlord references
- Uncompromisingly addressing payment deadlines and schedules
We Focus on Management
We specialize only in the management and leasing of residential and commercial property in the East Bay Area and exclude undertakings that would take away from the management focus such as real estate sales. We are always available to speak with our property owners, diligently return phone calls and will always treat your property investment as if it were our own.
We strongly and honestly believe that we combine these aspects to create the very best management solutions for San Francisco Bay Area property owners.